The clock must be displayed on the taskbar to use this tip. If the clock is not visible, right-click anywhere on the taskbar and select Properties from the list that appears. Check the ‘Show Clock’ box in the window that appears and click OK.
- Double click the clock that is displayed at the right hand end of the taskbar.
- The Date/Time properties window opens. Select the ‘Date & Time’ tab.
- Underneath the clock that is displayed you will see the time shown as digits.
- Double click the hour and use the arrows provided to move it up or down until the hour is correct.
- Repeat this process for the minutes, seconds and AM/PM selector.
- Click OK to complete.